Submission and processing of Employment Pass is in Malaysia only. It is not processed at the High Commission.
- Apply for a position in a company/employer in Malaysia.
- The company/employer in Malaysia will apply on your behalf to the Immigration office in Malaysia.
- Once approval is given, a letter will be sent to the company/employer and applicant.
- The approval letter may request the applicant to apply for a Visa with Reference from the High Commission.
- If the approval letter does not request for a Visa with Reference, then applicant may travel to Malaysia with the letter of approval.
- Applicant’s passport must be valid at least six months at the time of entry into Malaysia.